Spend $250.00 or more at bonmarcheonline.com before midnight MDT 4/30/2020 and be automatically entered to win!SHOP NOW!
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Bon Marché which is located at 66 West Marcy Street, Santa Fe NM, 87501. Telephone: 505-995-1000
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to all United States and Canadian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the Giveaway.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
7. The Giveaway Entry Period commences at 12:00am Mountain Standard Time March 5, 2020 and runs through midnight Mountain Daylight Time on April 30, 2020. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the Giveaway close dates and times.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online purchase is completed and payment is received in full by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the Giveaway by making a total minimum purchase of Two-Hundred Fifty Dollars and zero cents USD before taxes and shipping at bonmarcheonline.com during the Giveaway Entry Period. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any purchases and associated content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number of Entries permitted
14. Only one entry per entrant will be permitted in each individual Giveaway draw.
Draw and Notification of winner
15. The winner of the Giveaway will be randomly selected by digital means without bias by a representative of the Promoter on Friday, May 8, 2020 Mountain Daylight Time in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Giveaway result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
17. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 24 hours of the draw.
18. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. name shown on credit card used to complete the purchase).
19. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
20. The total prize package has a current retail value of $510 USD plus shipping and not including state and/or any other applicable sales taxes. The total prize package includes one (1) twenty-four inch (24") Fermob Bistro table in winner's choice of Carrot or Plum and one (1) set of two (2) Bistro Folding Chairs in winner's choice of Carrot or Plum.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
25. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
26. In the instance a winner does not take the prize by no later than April 30, 2020, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
27. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Federal legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Giveaway if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this Giveaway.
28. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
29. If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
30. If an entrant cancels or returns his or her qualifying order or payment is not received in full for any reason for or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause.
31. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Federal legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
33. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Bon Marché or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
34. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Giveaway on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Giveaway and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
35. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Giveaway, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Giveaway including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
36. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
37. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this Giveaway. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
38. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the Giveaway. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter 505-995-1000.