Mooon! is equally at home indoors or outdoors, on a table or pedestal table, as mood lighting or a bedside lamp. It makes the ideal companion for sociable meals and gentle evenings alike. Inspired by street lamps in the 19th district in Paris, Mooon!, designed by Tristan Lohner, offers fluid lines and a harmonious balance between material and colour.
This floor or table lamp is made up of an aluminium frame and a polyethylene diffuser. It’s not short of functions either, with 2 lighting temperatures - a cool white (6000°K) and a warm white (4000°K) - and a dim'up and dim’down function so you can switch it on and off gradually. This inspirational piece is available in several colours of the Fermob colour chart. A modern lamp, resolutely sober and crazily chic!
Fermob Item Code: 5320
Fermob Mooon! 25" Table Lamp Technical Sheet (pdf, 161kb)
DIMENSIONS: 25"H x Ø10" (globe)
- Aluminum frame
- Polyethylene diffuser
- Lighting intensity : 2 warm white (100% & 50%) + 2 cool white
(100% & 50%) + OFF
- T° color : 1 warm white (3000°K) and 1 cool white (6000°K)
- Technology LED - 7 W
- Luminous flux : 500 lm
- Min. Battery life : 7 h - Max. : 13 h
Rechargeable (4 h )
- Type of power supply : ABS plastic charging base & transformer 110-230 Apv*/24 Dpv**
- IPX0 Multi-type sockets - Cable (supplied) 59 IN.
- Touch-operated control or remotely using the integrated Bluetooth system compatible with the Fermob Lighting app
- Bypass to prevent battery damage during wired use
- IP44 (ingress protection ) | IK10 (impact resistance ) | CE | FCC
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
Category: Fermob Furniture
made in France