Fermob’s forge is in full swing today, bringing this majestic iron cabriolet armchair to life. Traditional and romantic with its elegant hand-forged iron scrolls and rings, this outdoor furniture represents the art of living in the garden, French style.
Fermob Item Code: 2205
Fermob 1900 Cabriolet Armchair Technical Sheet (pdf, 317Kb)
The gentle curves give a touch of charm and delicacy, while its lively or powdery colours from the Fermob colour chart make this piece resolutely soft and modern. The generous 100% outdoor cushion, available in two exclusive colors for Fermob by Sunbrella® adds unparalleled comfort to this outdoor armchair. This cushion has been designed for outdoor living: a non-slip pattern and a water-repellent fabric, resistant to sun, stains and mold.
Perfectly at home in the shade of an oak tree in the garden or on a Parisian balcony, it makes the ideal combination with the charming low table and the other pieces from the Fermob 1900 collection.
32.5"H x 23.5" W x 22"D
Cushion: 18" Ø x 3" H (1.5 lbs)
Weight: 16 lbs
- Steel frame
- Perforated steel sheet seat
- Steel rod backrest
- Hand forged scrolls and rings
- Exclusive Fermob cushion by Sunbrella® - Outdoor fabric 100% solution-dyed acrylic - Resistant to stains, mold, tears and abrasion
- Seat filling : 1 high-resilience polyurethane foam for hold and comfort (thickness: 75 mm)
- Non-slip pattern
- Cushion must be brought inside during bad weather
- 3-year guarantee
Category: Fermob Furniture
made in France